Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3G iPhone..

Just back from briefing ( so called Training ) at Maxis Centre Bayan Baru Penang..

Tired, and bored..

The thing that they talked about iPhone is keep on repeating...

I'm there almost "Fishing" already

Wakaka..

But anyway...

In the training i know alot of people .

They're Quite friendly..

Same like ME..



the following days from thurday to sunday i will be at QueensBay Mall..

Work as a Roving Promoter of 3G iPhone RoadShow..

Such a Full working time days..

Hahaha...



I'm waiting for Sunday..

MyLover will be around me..

Ya..She is..

Sunday night after work,

We already "on" going to Movie..!!


Then The Special day is coming...

MY BIRTHDAY!!!
21 years old...
With my baobei..
Muaks..I love you beibei...

After that with my parents..

Mother's Days near to the corner..
but i can't back because of Working...
Mummy..
I miss you and I love you always...
Muaks...

Ok..
Good luck to people who around me..
and myself for sure...

No comments: