Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm Back...

Finally,

I'm back to http://www.blogger.com/.

ahahaha...

Nothing...

Recently busy about Exam..

As i know, Tarcian were busy about it....

But anyway..

I think that i can pass all my sub.

this sem such a very short sem and i had took 8 subjects...

So..

My lecturer said that I'm a guinius..

Hahaha..

But Maybe ...

I study very hard for this sem because i scare i will get retain..I DONT WANT!!

Finally,

Finished it..




Another things to busy = Working!!

After exam,

the following days is Work..

if i dont work i will die ..

Because i already no have Clown Show for two months already..

Eat Shit...!

so now i have to find KangTao (opportunities )

wish that i get it..




I'm also Joined Astro Talent Quest 2009..

I have been qualified to Top 50

but in the end,

Disqualified...

the picture when i having competition in Astro..



1st Round..!! Success!!!

After finished first round ,

Going to shopping with my friend.

Which is Man Tat and Seow..

Pavillion..

No comments: