Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Something About Me...

Hello everyone.. This is FIRST time I write my blog.. erm.. I would like to introduce myself..I'm Sam, Samuel, Samuel Ooi. Have many people will always asked me " hei, can you give me your fullname..?" But my name is just Samuel Ooi, that is my fullname, want me to show my chinese name? haha..sure..黄瀚申that is my name. I'm from Taiping, Perak. But recently i'm staying at Penang. I'm taking Diploma in E-commerce and Marketing at TARC Penang Branch. Not just Studying. I'm working part-time too.. As i know.. Have a lot people who studying in college involve in working part-time right? I work as a Clown!!! HooHoo~~ not just clown.. I also working in a launch/cafe.. Actually I want to create a blog for long time ago. Maybe just lazy, or busy, sometimes crazy. But Finally...I make it..


This is Me..I took this picture with the angry face is because i dont want to show people my real look..Maybe like that will more handsome..

My friend Wong Ong Voon also known as Juno Said that i'm like to Action wor..!
hahahhahaha


LOL..!!



YA!!! that is me..

that's all i want to talk about me...

No comments: