Thursday, November 27, 2008

What Can I do....Boring, Moody around me...

Aaarrr!! A very MOODY and BORING day...What to do? Sleep? Eat? Walk around? Hang out? Unicycling? Singing in the Toilet? jump from 11th floor of G-Block(building around TARC Penang)? What can i do for reduce my "Quiet" ??? The time is 12:58pm now, already thinking of the stupid activities to do but.....i thought i done all i listed, sure excetp Suitside.. But anyway, single's life is not bad. Sometimes I really like to chellenge lonelyness and I will always WIN! I went to movie alone, I went to Gurney Plaza shopping alone, I can Took my meal in the restaurant alone too..
But,
Finally,
Today,
I lost...........................
the lonelyness WIN!!!
Booooooooooo~~
Booooooooooo~~~

I think, is the time to sleep..
but now I starting to miss someone..
alot of someone.
like my mummy, An Niu ( my sister ), Ah ma and so on..
Good night to them..
Sweeet dream to all....
may tomorrow have a wonderful day..

No comments: