Friday, December 12, 2008

Friend??

Is that called frend? LOL!!! Someone will treat you likes best friend..so called brother...if you have any financial problem just say to me..at least let me know what happened.. but Even my phone call also dont want to answer,..!! WTF!!!? The message Purposely wrong sent or really wrong sent i dont know.. but you said that Samuel RUDE?? Funny..REALLY FUNNY..!!! K***Y lost the money but dont want to pay and dont want to answer my call is that SAMUEL RUDE? Its ok..You will return me one day...B***N too... Same Type..!..Two F**ker..

3 comments:

karyan said...

friends?
some said friends are use to betray but some really true friends...
we dont knw what will happen the next minute..
maybe this minute u are stil his best friend but the next minute they will talk bad about u...
看开拔。。。。
lifes like this..
they are humans...
-queenie-

sue ♥ said...

yea. i guess everyone had experienced the feeling of being betrayed and everyone too, had lost a friend, but will eventually gained some friends too. cheer up and look on the bright side, you probably have friends that have your back =]

Samuel Ooi said...

Thanks a lot..
I gain alot things..
this is my experienced..
real friend..
will show you he is really real..
the one who gonna betray you..
will act that he is real..

thanks :
Queenie,
sue ann..